Bauchi spends N40m on evacuation of refuse.

Bauchi—The Bauchi State Environmental Protection Agency, BASEPA, has said that it spent more than N40 million monthly on evacuation of refuse.

The Permanent Secretary of the agency, Alhaji Waziri Jalam, said this in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria, NAN, in Bauchi.

“Because of the incident of last year, 2012, NEMA and other agencies responsible for the focus, have predicted that Bauchi State is among the states that are going to be affected.

“We launched the cleaning of all the drainages in Bauchi on the March 31; I must confess to you that people are really complying with the directive as groups and associations have been participating on their own.

“Just to mention a few – Yelwa, Gwallaga, Fadan Bayan, Mallam-Goje and Anguwan Waziri; once they brought out the de-silt materials, the agency would clear everything.”

Advertisements
Posted in Home, News
3 comments on “Bauchi spends N40m on evacuation of refuse.
  1. On en redemande !!! par ici je vous met dans mes favoris, a bientot.

  2. jeux de tractopelle gratuit top jeux flash

  3. […] Bauchi spends N40m on evacuation of refuse. (bhtunes.wordpress.com) […]

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: